Stain Removal Services In Chattanooga, TN
If you’re looking for a professional stain removal service in Chattanooga, TN, look no further! We provide top rated cleaning services for carpets, upholstery, and more. Our highly trained professionals have years of knowledge and experience and are able to quickly and effectively remove the most stubborn stains. Whether you’re dealing with oil stains, wine or coffee stains, blood stains, or any other type of stain, we’ve got you covered.
Contact Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga today for your free consultation!
Top Rated Stain Removal Service in Chattanooga, TN
When you make the decision to hire our professional stain remover service, we will carefully choose from a variety of the right tools and techniques. This ensures full removal of the most stubborn stains.
We begin the stain removal process by determining the type of stain that is in your fabric. Next, we will identify the type of fabric we are cleaning. Then, we’re ready to begin the stain remover process with the correct professional equipment and cleaning solution for the job.
The cleaning solutions we use are always environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets, unlike many store bought cleaning products on the market today.
Our professional cleaning tools will deeply clean the carpet fibers and underlying padding, ensuring that 100% of the dirt, allergens, and stain are removed. Our professional stain remover services will remove any stains and underlying odor, leaving your house smelling fresh.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga to schedule a no obligation estimate. You can relax knowing you’re on the right path to a clean home.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Stain Removal Service
- Complete removal of all stains on all surfaces (upholstery, area rugs, carpets)
- Stains are the most common lingering odor sources in homes. Professional stain removal doubles as an odor remover for your carpets.
- Stain removal is a quick and easy process. It takes under 30 minutes per room.
- Once stains are dry they require advanced technical skill to be fully removed.
- Professional stain removal services have many more benefits like removing dust mite matter which can cause allergies
Just a Few Types of Carpet Stains we Treat
1. Water-based Stains:
Water soluble carpet staining can be anything from drink spills like coffee or Kool-Aid to more difficult stains like pet urine.
One of the most common water soluble tough stains we remove are pet stains. To remove these stubborn stains, it’s important to blot the area first to absorb as much of the liquid as possible. This is an important step to avoid letting the liquid penetrate the underlying carpet pad and foundation.
If you are having a hard time removing water-based stains at home, the next best step to take is hiring a professional stain remover service. Once completely dry, water based stain removal can be very difficult with at-home DIY methods.
Since the most common tough stains we treat are pet urine stains, ask for a pet odor results based service during your consultation if that’s what you’re dealing with. Our pet urine removal service is different from our typical stain removal service.
2. Oil-based Stains:
Oil-based stains are non-water-soluble stains, which include makeup, grease, oil, or other fats. If you find one of these carpet stains, start by scraping up any solid pieces. Next, you can blot the area with a clean towel to absorb as much of the oil as possible.
To remove the remaining oils from your carpet, you can blot the area with a clean cloth dipped in warm water or rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is a great oil-based stain remover.
3. Protein-based Stains:
Protein-based stains are water-soluble stains, which include blood, vomit, or any additional bodily fluids. To remove these stains, start by scraping up any solid pieces. Next, blot up any wet carpet stains until dry.
You can try using store a bought stain remover for protein-based stains prior to calling a professional. Enzymatic cleaning solutions are made to remove protein-based stains and are also very effective at pet urine removal treatment.
Professional Stain Removal Methods
- Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is a commonly used stain remover that can be used for various types of fabrics. For this method, a cleaning solution is mixed with hot water, which is sprayed onto the carpet at high pressure. At the same time, it is vacuumed up resulting in removal of deep dirt and dust mite matter.
- Deep shampooing is commonly used for stain removal on carpets and upholstery. A liquid detergent is applied on the carpet or upholstery, which is then agitated with a brush using compressed air. A thick foam is created that attracts the dirt and dust deep within the carpet so it can then be vacuumed up.
- This is a commonly used stain removal method for removing small stains like pet urine or spilled wine. A small amount of cleaning solution is applied on the stained area and the stain is lifted by blotting the area with a clean cloth.
Hot carbonating extraction
- Hot carbonating extraction uses substantially less water than the steam cleaning method. High heat and carbonation are combined to create millions of tiny bubbles and kill bacteria. This removes dirt from deep within the rugs and carpets fibers. An advantage of this method is the quick drying time because less water is used during the process.
Hiring a Professional in Chattanooga, TN for Carpet Stain Removal
If you have stubborn carpet stains that you can’t remove on your own, you can always contact a professional to help remove virtually any stain. At Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga, we have the proper experience, tools, and knowledge to remove any type of stain from your home.
We understand that accidents happen, and removing stains with DIY methods isn’t always the easiest option. We are proud to offer our customers satisfaction-guaranteed stain removal services to help Chattanooga, TN homeowners keep their home looking and feeling its best.
So whether you’re dealing with a water-based, oil-based, or protein-based stain, we know which stain remover will safely and effectively remove it. We also offer a wide range of additional carpet and upholstery cleaning services, therefore you can relax knowing that your home can be cleaned quickly and effectively.
Start the Stain removal process today!
Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga is the leading provider of professional stain remover services in Chattanooga, TN. We offer free consultations so that we can assess your specific needs and provide you with a customized solution. Our team always works quickly and efficiently to remove the toughest stains, with no damage your carpet or upholstery.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation! We look forward to serving you!